The proceeds will go to financing public arts and heritage restoration works, as well as improvements on tourist services.
Milan, like many other cities in Italy and around the world, introduced a Tourist Tax for tourists and visitors, starting from the 1st of September 2012.
The cost varies from €1.00 to €5.00 per night, depending on the type of hotel.
The amount must be indicated separately on the receipt of payment.
There is a 50% discount on the Tourist Tax for visitors who stay in Milan from the 1st of August to the 31st of August.
- Disabled persons and their assistants
- People under the age of 18
- Family members/Relatives/ or Persons accompanying someone hospitalized in the Province of Milan (the exemption is valid for the entire certified period of hospitalization).
- Members of the State Police and/or its Headquarters, the Carabinier Police, the Army, Air force, Navy or other Armed Forces, who are in the city for service reasons.
- Residents of the city of Milan
- University students aged 26 and under, who are attending an Academy/University of the city of Milan
- Volunteers for the Protezione Civile, or other volunteer groups staying in Milan for disaster reasons or other events recognized by the Municipal Administration.
No, the Hotel Ariosto is not located in a limited traffic area, therefore, it is possible to reach us by private means of transport.
For those staying in a 4 star Hotel, the tourist tax is € 4.00 per night, per person.
All Credit Card information are sent via the Authentic Sites Thawte – TravelClick system.
The price includes a buffet breakfast for guests.
There is no penalty if a guest needs to leave the hotel earlier than the agreed upon departure date, as long as this need is communicated upon check-in. Otherwise, a penalty equal to the first night’s stay will be applied. Instead, if the guest has taken advantage of a “Not Refundable”, reduced rate, the entire amount due must be paid.
One should verify the applied rate at the time of booking. In general, no penalty will be applied for cancellations made by 6:00p.m. (local time of the hotel) of the day prior to the scheduled date of arrival. The only exception: if the guest took advantage of a “non-refundable”, reduced rate, no cancellations or variations may be made to the reservation and the rate will still be applied.
Requests for cancellations must be made via email or fax, otherwise a penalty equal to the cost of the first night’s stay will be applied.